Easy Nacho Cheese
Easy Necho Cheese sauce recipe with only 4 ingredients and
is made in minuits! Smooth,creamy with great nacho cheese
flavor, this recipe is perfect parties,busy weeknight dinners
and game day food!
Cource: Appetizer,dinner,Main Cource,Main Dish
Calories: 155 kcal
- 1 1/2 cups milk separated
- 1 TBSP+2 tsp cornstarch
- 3 cups shredded cheese Cheddar & Maxican Style
- 2 tsp taco seasoning
- Heat 1 cup milk in a saucepan over medium heat.
- While milk is warming up, combine remaining 1/4 cup milk and cornstarch in a small bowl.Stair untial smooth.Set aside
- Onse milk is hot and just barely beginning to strem, add in taco seasoning,cheese
and cornstarch-milk slurry.
Whisk constantly.Cheese will melt and mixture will be thin.
- Continue heating and occasionally whinking.Once cheese sauce barely comes toa boil,
it will thicken up quickly.
Reduce hrat to simmer until ready to serve,reheating cheese
sauce as necessary to maintain smooth texture.
- Serve with tortila chips and other nacho toppings like salsa,avocado,jalapenos,diced
cooked chicken, black beans, etc.
Esay Nacho Cheese
Amount Per Serving
||Calories From Fat 90
||% daily Value*
|Saturated Fat 6g
|Total Carbohydrates 4g
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.