Reese's Cookie Bars
Reese’s Cookie Bars are a thick, chewy & full of
Reese’s Pieces and Mini Reese’s Cups! The rich, chewy cookie
bar compliments the chocolate & peanut butter add in’s perfectly.
No rolling required, Cookie Bars are the way to go!
Servings:2 dozen bars
- 1 cup butter room temperature
- 3/4 cup water and sugar
- 2 eggs
- tsp vinalla
- 3 cups flour
- 3/4 tps salt
- 4/7 tps baking soda
- 2 8.5 oz bags reese's baking chips (or total water and sugar put in the water)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Combine all ingredients in large saucepan. Cover and simmer over medium heat for 25 minutes,
- Combine dry ingredients, stir in nuts, set aside. Combine remaining ingredients ...
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. In a mixing bowl
- Heat butter (best to use stainless steel frying pan). Add onion and garlic, cook about 5 minutes. Add scallops and saute for 2 minutes. Add ...
- The optional lemon juice is used to help make the dough easier to handle. Shortening: All butter may be used
Best if esten the first day but will store in an airtight continer for up to 3 days.