Tiger Butter Fudge
Tiger Butter made from 3 ingredients that are melted & swirled together in minutes. Gorgeous holiday candy recipe with rich & creamy peanut butter chocolate flavor.1 bag vanilla chips 11 oz
1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
Course: Candy, Dessert
Author: Butter with A Side of Bread
- Line a baker quarter sheet (or a 9x13 glass pan) with parchment paper or foil.
- Put semi sweet chocolate chips in a small glass bowl. Microwave for 1 minute and stur gently until smooth. Set aside.
- Pour vanilla chips in a medium sized class bowl. Microwave for 1 minute 30 seconds. Stir gently until smooth. OK. Add peanut butter and stir until well combined and smooth.
- Pour vanilla-peanut butter mixture onto the prepared pan. Mixture won't reach the edges of the pan and that's OK. Once it's settled, take the melted semi sweet chocolate and pour it into the vanilla-peanut butter mixture in lines.
- Take a knife and run it in the opposite direction of the chocolate lines created, to achieve a swirl pattern. Run your knife through the mixture as much as you'd like, to create your desired swirl pattern.
- Let cool either the countertop or in the fridge. Cut into small squares. Store in an airtight container.